www.flickr.com
astrobuddha's Rockett And Zoe photoset astrobuddha's Rockett And Zoe photoset

October 21, 2005

Welcome Rockett Ito Wong




Born 6:59 pm on October 18, 2005
6lbs 5 oz 19 inches
He had a full head of hair with sideburns! long legs (don't know where those came from),
and two dimples just like his Uncle Eric

(for those of you following my blog pregnancy journey, stay tuned...I'll write the rest of labor story in the coming week)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Leslie & Steve!!

Anonymous said...

BIG congrats from the homeland!

Teresa said...

OOH! So cute! Your face has changed in just two days! You look so much like your Auntie Noelle and Mommy. Can't wait to visit you at home...

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the new Mommy and Daddy! Somehow, it doesn't seem at all strange that you two would have a baby with sideburns...named Rockett.

Jenni said...

Hello baby Rockett! Hey Leslie, congratulations! I saw Julie C. at Amani's bday last weekend, and I meant to call you to see how you were doing! I just read your whole blog. Good luck with the advice, "sleep while the baby sleeps." i found that one kinda hard to do. Enjoy these first few weeks--it's really a crazy time! Love, Love, jenni, tony & maiya!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I cant believe that you all heard my labor story about my placenta on the shelf NINE years ago, and now you all have labor stories of your own...how exciting. Cant wait to meet the little Rockett when I'm on the continent...

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! This is just the beginning of all the new adventures the three of you will be embarking on...ENJOY AND CHERISH EACH OF THEM. ;-)
Love Leanna & Jibriel

Mama Feel Good said...

Congratulations Leslie!! He's such a cute lil man :)

Teresa said...

he needs black rimmed glasses

Anonymous said...

Congrats Steve & Les. Welcome Rockett! Cailene is looking forward to hanging out with her cousin very soon.

Anonymous said...

I was just in the shower thinking about you. Oh, that sounds wrong. So I jumped online and searched for my link to your blog. Sorry for the late notice...Congrats!!!

Fascinating name. :)

Anonymous said...

congrats leslie and steve! chris and i were just thinking about you and the rest of the family. wondering if the baby Rockett has come out yet! but he has and we're really excited for y'all down there. we'll try and make a trip to see everyone! we miss y'all and hope it's great!

Anonymous said...

that was was me - anonymous! huong