
DSCN4518.JPG
Originally uploaded by astrobuddha

zoe puppet.jpg
Originally uploaded by astrobuddha

zoe polaroid.jpg
Originally uploaded by astrobuddha
Welcome friends and family to Cowboy & Turtle Stories! We set this blog up to share the beginnings of cowboy's and turtle's life and document the journey.
www.flickr.com
|



1 comment:
Dear Leslie, Steve, Rockett and Zoe,
I have to say that I ABSOLUTELY love being able to see you all, even if it is only online for now. I love you all. Jibriel and I had a great time catching up with you on uTube and on the blog. The kids look amazing and Jibrield and I hope to see you all soon. I'm finishing up my draft of my thesis paper (I'm playing hookey from my studies tonight to catch up on people I love and bond with Jibriel (he was angry that I wasn't playing Transformers with him--I'm Megatron ;-)) Speak to you soon . Love Jibriel and Leanna
Post a Comment