
This morning as I was trying to keep little Rockett man satisfied, I started singing "Twinkle Twinkle" and realized for the first time in my 31-year life that it's the same tune as the "ABC" song! Stupid, I know. Steve's laughing hysterically because he said he distinctly remembers when he made this revelation - he was four - and- thought to himself, how stupid it was that they used the same tune for two different songs!
Here's a new pic of little man - 13 weeks old.


3 comments:
hi rockett, leslie, steve! cute - such a happy baby! i hope y'all are doing well. thanks les for filling me in on the song.. i didn't know that either. - huong
he is too cute! and yes, you area genius. tom and i sat here and sang both songs and realized, dang....she is right....now maybe tom can finally sing twinkle twinkle little star toteh right tune....
Hey, we figured it out like a year after JJ was born, when we got him a Sesame Street cd. It has a medley with Twinkle Twinkle, ABC, _and_ Ba Ba Black Sheep. Who new?
Post a Comment